Saturday 25 April 2015

Print shop now open!!

Yes! It's been a long-time coming, generally through my own laziness & anxiousness, but I've finally bit the bullet and opened up a print shop! I kept digging my heels for a while because I couldn't decide which site to sell through as I'd heard conflicting things from various people, but I've settled on Big Cartel to get things up and running. I just have to try things to see what works and what doesn't, otherwise I'll be sat here thinking about it forever.

I have three different prints up for sale: they're all priced at £6 (+ postage), printed on 200gsm matte paper and are aprox. 6x8 (inch) 



Hayley Williams - Paramore

Matty Healy - The 1975

Rick Grimes - "The Walking Dead"

Feel free to follow me on instagram (@fayesucks) where I'll be posting regular updates about new products, stock and other fun things like commissions and original pieces for sale […. #soon] and also to generally stalk my life, as I know we all like to do on IG.

But more importantly, click the link below to check out my shop!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment